This week, it's more of a 'work in progress' wednesday- but it's still filled with pretty supplies and a behind-the-scenes look!So- I set out to make my first ever plush toy or stuffed animal. I'm pretty good at seeing/designing things and making up patterns for them, if I know the basics (I like a bit of a challenge) so I just took some inspiration from my favourite blogs, etsy shops and 70's craft books and came up with my own pattern, tweaking it along the way. (I'll share pictures of the finished guy tomorrow)...(yeah, those are homemade thread holders. just cut out the shape from a piece of cardboard and save yourself some pennies!)It took me about an afternoon to make. [: As i said, i'll show you the finished guy tomorrow. exciting!I hope your wednesday is going swell.
Some random things i like about today;
- checking the mailbox.
- the guy in the corner shop smiles so big when i see him.
- proud of living in south london.
- love the feeling of being 'independent' when i run errands.
- finding new places/exploring london.
- cheeky starbucks.
- iced tea, iced coffee.
- dreaming about a new camera.
- my hair is acting like long hair now [:
- people being interested in what i'm doing.
- the tons of e-mails i need to reply to!
- my phone telling me i have new blog comments.